Attention toffee lovers! This chewy cookie features crisp bits of chocolate-covered English toffee. One bite of this toffee cookie bit, and they are gone. The perfect size sweet treat for your next dinner party or special occasion.
1 cup butter or margarine, softened
¾ cup granulated sugar
¾ cup firmly packed brown sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
2 cup coarsely chopped chocolate-covered English toffee bars chunks
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, cream butter, and sugars until fluffy.
3) Add eggs, and vanilla; beat until smooth.
4) In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and salt.
5) Add dry ingredients to creamed mixture; stir until a soft dough forms. Stir in toffee chunks.
6) Scoop tablespoonful, 2 inches apart onto a greased baking sheet.
7) Bake 8 – 10 minutes or until edges are light brown.
8) Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
9) Store in airtight container.
By: Cheri Cola